Pearl’s Hill School

34 Upper Cross Street, Singapore 050034 Get Directions

1 loved this Place

Pearl's Hill School

Established in 1876 at Cross Street and formerly known as the Singapore Chinese Branch School, Pearl’s hill Primary School was among the pioneer batch of Government Schools set up by the colonial government. The school ceased it operations at its Pearl’s site on 31 December in 2001.