Singapore Chinese Girls’ School

39 Emerald Hill Road, Singapore 229313 Get Directions

4 loved this Place

Singapore Chinese Girls' School

This School was opened in 1899 under the auspices of a group of Straits Chinese, including Sir Song Ong Siang and Dr Lim Boon Keng. The Emerald Hill Site, which housed the school from 1925 to 1994, was the grounds of Dr Lim Boon Keng’s family home.