Trinity Theological College

490 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 678093 Get Directions

3 loved this Place

Trinity Theological College

Trinity Theological College was born out of the camaraderie and spirit of Christianity experienced by the heads of the Anglican, Methodist and Presbyterian Churches when they were interned at Changi Prison during the Japanese Occupation. Founded on 4th October in 1948, it was the first theological college set up to nurture leadership for the churches in Singapore and Malaya. The Lutheran Church also became a part of this union in 1963.