Upper Seletar Reservoir

Seletar Reservoir Park, off Mandai Road Track 7 Get Directions

6 loved this Place

Upper Seletar Reservoir

Singapore’s third impounding Reservoir was built to meet the surge in water demand after WWI and was completed in 1940. Princess Alexandra officially opened it on 10 August 1969 when she presented Queen Elizabeth II during the 150th anniversary celebrations.