Khadijah Mosque was started with the first donation of $50,000 by Madam Khadijah Binte Mohamed in 1915. It was finally built in 1920, 4 years after her death. The architectural elements were influenced by the Nagore Shrine in Ajmeere India. In 2003, a new Auditorium Building was opened by then Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong.
The mosque is now gazetted for conservation by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA). The second floor of the Auditorium Building is home to the Religious Rehabilitation Group (RRG).
Visits to the RRG gallery can be arranged by appointment.
Tel: 6747 5607 Website: www.rrg.sg