The HDB Gallery serves as a one-stop destination that provides learning opportunities about Singapore’s Public Housing Story for both Singaporeans and overseas visitors.
Through multi-sensory and self-exploratory exhibits, the gallery showcases the historical milestones and the evolution of public housing from the humble beginnings of slum dwellings to the vibrant towns today. Visitors can immerse themselves in the lifestyles of HDB residents and uncover exciting plans for quality homes of the future.
Some of the features in the gallery include:
- 360 Degree Panoramic Theatre
- Life-Sized Hologram – Watch live-sized actors come alive to share about their Home Ownership Experiences
- Town Navigator – Navigate through this interactive map and discover town facts and figures!
- Town Rotoscope – Discover the ABCs of Town Planning and find out how HDB towns are comprehensively planned
- Come and visit the HDB Gallery and share a slice of Singapore’s public housing story.
Visit HDB Gallery's website for more information.