Cathedral of the Good Shepherd

With a history that dates back to 1843 when the foundation stone was laid, the Church of Good Shepherd is the oldest Roman Catholic church in Singapore. Situated at the junction of Queen Street and Bras Basah Road, the Renaissance-styled church is home to the Roman Catholic Archdiocese and Archbishop.

Date/Period
1890-1920
Region
Singapore
Dimension
Image size: L14.1 cm x W9.1 cm
Accession No.
1999-02502
Collection of
National Museum of Singapore
Category
Postcards