Proprietary & Copy Rights
3.This Website is owned and provided by the National Heritage Board (NHB).
4.The contents of this Website including, but not limited to, text, information, images, documentation, software, files, audio and video files/clips and other materials contained on or available through this Website (the Content) are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights and restrictions.
5.NHB fully retains all rights, title and interest it may hold in the Contents, including but not limited to copyright.
6.Copyright in the Content on this Website may also reside in persons and entities other than, and in addition to, NHB. NHB is fully committed to respecting the intellectual property rights belonging to others. Reasonable effort has therefore been made to trace any such copyright holders to obtain their permission for the use of copyright material on this Website. Any information or queries in respect of this should be addressed to: NHB_Feedback@nhb.gov.sg.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
8.No part of the Contents of this Website shall be reproduced, copied, published, adapted, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of NHB. A request for permission in writing, stating the part(s) of the Contents required; the nature of the use; time frame of use and identity of the user can be addressed to: NHB_Feedback@nhb.gov.sg. NHB reserves the right to require more information about the proposed use or the user; and to refuse permission without assigning any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
9.The NHB provides this Website and its Contents on an "as is" basis and your use shall be at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, NHB disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose; and
(b) that the Website or any functions associated with it will provide a prompt, uninterrupted or error-free service, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
10. NHB shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of use of or reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.
Right of Access
12. NHB reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Site to other websites
13. This Site contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by NHB. NHB is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
14. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall NHB be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Site is linked.
Links to this Site from other websites
15. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
17. Under no circumstances shall NHB be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
18. NHB reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site at its sole discretion including in cases where the sites contain inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
19. NHB reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.